Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Visit orgjunkie.com for more great menu plans!

I am busy marking papers this week, so nothing new, nothing fancy. Just the same old delightfully easy and yummy recipes!!

My menus must be quick and easy and I have found that I use my crockpot at least twice a week! Here is my menu plan for this week.
Breakfasts are Cereal, Whole Wheat Waffles , Homemade Oatmeal, or Whole Wheat Bread with PB&J
Lunches are usually Leftovers
Suppers this week are:

Monday Crockpot Stew

Tuesday Chicken (have not decided on a recipe yet, depends on grocery shopping tomorrow)

Wednesday Pasta & Veggies

Thursday Juicy Meatloaf

Friday Pizza Night (maybe next week I will do homemade pizza!)

Saturday Scott's Hamburger Soup

Sunday Southwestern Pot Roast


Most of these are one dish type meals so we usually have a slice of fresh bread as a side. We have also been trying to eat more raw veggies so we have been having that and Veggie Dip

No comments: