Friday, January 30, 2009

taking a break

I have a huge batch of papers to mark starting today. I just had the first look at the new case Yes I procrastinated until a few hours before I need to start-oops) and this case looks pretty intense. I am guessing it will take much longer to mark than the last ones. I also don't think I will have much help with the kids so I will need every single spare moment in the next two weeks for marking. So to try and not be a terrible procrastinator of marking I need to put all blogging activities on hold - blogging can be too consuming and much more interesting than the cases I am marking LOL!! See you in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

Simply Sara said...

Hope you get everything done that you need to, and still get time for yourself! With three little ones- you deserve it!!

Looking forward to your return :)

carrhop said...

See you when the paper pile is conquered!

Loved your comment on my kissy kids!

Blessings!