Sunday, January 18, 2009

Praise

Let me paint a picture for you.

Three kids at the table in only underwear or pullups. I don't know why nobody has pants on?? The shirts have been removed because we are having chili. The purpose of removing shirts is only for my sanity - tomato sauce is nearly impossible to get out! Anyways, the kids are at the table, plates in front of them. I have just sat down and Daddy is about to.

Sam, with no warning stands up on his chair, has a huge smile on his face and he starts to clap his hands wildly. Then he yells "EVERYBODY CLAP CLAP CLAP!!" Ben & Carlee start to clap with excitement and Daddy & I clap as well. I am curious so I say "OK but why are we clapping?"

Sam replies proudly "We are clapping for Jesus!"

I have never taught him this and do not know where he learned it. I don't care, I am a proud Mama!!! And that my friends is the best bible study I could ever come up with! Let's offer up our praise by clapping for Jesus shall we!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

This is wonderful! I bet you are proud! Children are so amazing!

Of course my boy was shouting "Alle....lujah..CHURCH!" in the middle of the priests homily last week.. I had to take him out..lol proud but not so proud at the same time!