Tuesday, January 27, 2009

funny things I heard today

Do you know what zerberts are? If you watched the Cosby show you probably do. Well, I think zerberts are Sam's new phase, he has been giving them alot in the last couple of days. I have to be careful with how much I laugh so that it doesn't get out of control.

Anyway, I was sitting on the floor and Sam came and gave me a zerbert on my cheek, then he laughed and said "Oh no, mama, now you are ruined!" I asked why am I ruined? In the midst of hysterical giggles he says "because I spit all over you"

Just thought you would like to know I am ruined! LOL it cracked me up.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

They do say the funniest things dont they?!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Aren't they hilarious? I love the things kids say. You should share this on my "Make Me Laugh Monday" meme. You can find it at my blog (and also check out my WW)

http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

thanks!