Saturday, January 24, 2009

Funny things I heard today

I was in the den when Sam came to tell me he was hungry and wanted a snack. I knew that Daddy was in the kitchen, and I also knew that they were wathcing "The Incredibles" on TV. Okay, now that you know that this will make more sense...

Sam - Mama, I am so hungry, can I have a snack please?

Mama - Good job having nice manners buddy! Why don't you go ask Daddy, I think he is already in the kitchen.

Sam - OKAY!!! I will run SUPERFAST

Mama- Just like a SuperHero?

Sam stops dead in his tracks and looks at me very seriously "I am not a superhero, I am SAM!!!

When I told Daddy about this, he laughed and told me what Sam said last night when they were visiting friends...

Daddy to friend - Well I better get going and get this kid home for bedtime

Sam - I am not a kid, I am just Sam

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

He is too cute! Since I have 3 boys myself, it is very easy to imagine him saying he was going to go "SUPERFAST".

Isn't it funny how kids come ask mom for things when Dad was right there with them!?