Tuesday, January 6, 2009

out with a virus

I am away yet again!!! This time is so frustrating - my computer managed to pick up a nasty virus, even with full virus protection!!! I think I must have picked it up when I was looking for a new blog template.

Anyway, I am typing this on my hubby's laptop and I do not have alot of time left on here. My computer is gone to get fixed and hopefully will be back tomorrow.

I told the kids that I had to take the computer to the computer doctor because it was sick and needed to get fixed. Sam was so cute and very sincerely asked if there was anything he could do to fix it. He is so sweet. Ben ran and got his hammer haha, I think he had the better idea!

And so just to keep you updated, here is a summary of my new year....

-a minor flood
-rearranging of bookcases, shelves, and cabinets
-clear out porch - rest of house filled with porch items causing numerous stubbed toes
-new flooring in the porch (not quite finished yet, maybe by Easter???)
-computer crashes
-meanwhile I am having a raging PMS week and have nearly lost my mind - Happy New Year?? Not exactly....I hope the rest of 2009 is better than the first few days!!

I hope yours is better and I look forward to getting back into blogging routine soon.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I hope your new year goes better than the first few days AND that your computer gets fixed super fast!! =)