Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo journal

I was just thinking that it is rather odd for my blog to start in the middle of 2008. Especially when I have so many photos just sitting on my computer. I have started to create a photobook in Snapfish that has a page for every month. It is really nice to be able to flip through each year's book and see how much the kids have changed from month to month.

So now I think I will backdate this whole blog and do journal posts from the beginning!! That way I can have an organized photo journal of our kids as well as trying to write down as many of the stories and funny things as I can remember from the last 3 years! Wow that will be a challenge, but better to do it now than try to remember these things 20 years from now.

Keep checking for backdated updates!

3 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

That's a good idea! Have fun documenting your memories.

Gwendolyn said...

I would have no idea how to do that. All I've figured out how to do is sign on and type. LOL

Carrie said...

LOL, I am a bit nerdy that way, I have to click on everything to see what it does!!

In blogger you can chose the date and time you want your posts to be posted. I found it in the Post Options link at the bottom of the posting screen. Right now I am using it to write posts for the past, but this is also great for writing posts you want to post at a later date.