Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Visit orgjunkie.com for more great menu plans!

After focusing on marking papers last week I will be busy cleaning my house this week , so nothing new, nothing fancy. Just the same old delightfully easy and yummy recipes!!

My menus must be quick and easy and I have found that I use my crockpot at least twice a week! Here is my menu plan for this week.

Breakfasts are Cereal, Whole Wheat Waffles , Homemade Oatmeal, or Whole Wheat Bread with PB&J. Wow! I am still amazed that other than having store bought cereal and PB&J, the rest of our breakfasts are made from scratch!!!

Lunches are usually Leftovers

Suppers this week are:

Monday Crockpot Stew

Tuesday Chili

Wednesday Pasta & Veggies (if I find time to go grocery shopping and get the fresh veggies!)

Thursday Southwestern Pot Roast

Friday Pizza Night (maybe I will try a homemade pizza - have to see how the week goes and if I get out to get groceries!!!)

Saturday Scott's Hamburger Soup

Sunday Chicken (have not decided on a recipe yet)

Most of these are one dish type meals so we usually have a slice of fresh Whole Wheat Bread as a side. We have also been trying to eat more raw veggies so we have been having that and Veggie Dip.

No comments: