Thursday, February 5, 2009

A thousand words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy

Another fun Thursday carnival!!! And I made it with only moments to spare!
Go here for more!

I have no idea who this is, and I did not take this photo. It was an attachment in an email. You know the ones, jokes and silly chain letter types that go around the email world a million times. Normally I just delete them, but once in awhile something like this shows up. Rather than forwarding it I decided to post it here because I know you will all love it! The kid is adorable, but the dog is priceless! What do you think the dog is praying for?

The line that was in the email was this:

The intensity of the dog's face shows more sincerity than most people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, how'd they do that?? More bits... more bits... IDK. My dogs prefer Pedigree. Maybe He's telling God thanks or begging for some bacon.

Found you via Lois. Congrats on your award. Stop by and visit too.

Ginger

The Mom Jen said...

OMG that's is so neat, what a FAB picture!!