Monday, February 9, 2009

Memory Monday



Joanne at The Simple Wife hosts Memory Monday. It is a great way to memorize scripture.

I missed posting last week, I had chosen the first step of the Roman Road...

The Roman Road
Romans 3:23-24
For all have sinned, all fall short of God's glorious standard.
Yet now, God in his gracious kindness declares us not guilty. He has done this through Christ Jesus who has freed us by taking away our sins.

Oops, just a little off, by missing those four words.

The next step of the Roman Road is Romans 5:8 and I am going to add verse 9 to that for memorizing.

Have a blessed week memorizing scripture!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great verse! "We all fall short" is such an encouraging thought since I tend to be pretty hard on myself!

Bobbi said...

Oooo, I love the idea of doing the Roman's Road...neato! Happy Monday and Great job!!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

"Gracious kindness"...that phrase gives me a little thrill...