Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Bible Study update

A few days ago I put most blogging on hold because I was marking papers. I still have a few to go, but I am a bit ahead of schedule so I can do some blogging again - Hooray!!

Anyway, I also had put a hold on the SOAP bible studies because I was planning something new. The church that I go to does not have a Women's bible study and I found that I really missed it. A couple weeks ago I decided that I was going to work on that. But first I wanted to have a study prepared, or at least started before I announced it in church and in the neighboring churches. So that is what I have been working on, and really didn't get that far because of the marking. But I decided that I had enough planned to at least announce it and see if there would be enough interest. I was going to announce it on Sunday at church.

Then this morning hubby got the almost-official (not yet in writing) word that he will be receiving a promotion. I will be posting more about that in another post. But is does mean we will be moving, that means I will not be starting a bible study. I will be back to regular SOAP studies!

No comments: