Thursday, February 5, 2009

funny things I heard

I must start this post by warning you that if you are offended by certain natural bodily functions, then you should not read any further.

Okay, now that that is out of the way we can continue with a couple little stories that me laugh so hard I nearly peed my pants.

First Sam's story...

We were playing with Bob (the neighbor's dog - a big lab mix), it was cold out and so we let him in for awhile. I am writing another post to give you all the details of the critters in our life. Anyway, we were having fun with Bob, the kids are used to small dogs so this big dog was quite a novelty. Until there was a strange and horrible odor - I forgot that big dogs can have big smells!! This is the conversation that followed

Me (groaning) EEWWW BOB!
Sam What? What did Bob do?
Me UUUGGG can't you smell that?
Sam Yes! What is it?
Me ooohhh Bob has really bad gas!
Ben (joining the conversation) What Mama?
Sam (to Ben) Bob ran out of gas

To that I practically fell off the couch I was laughing so hard!



Now Carlee's story...

We were finishing bathtime and Carlee was still in the tub but with no water left. She was having fun slipping around when all of a sudden she tooted quickly loudly. She was very surprised and then looked confused. Of course I chuckled and said "Carlee! What did you do?"
She said "I farted!" Then she got a huge smile on her face and said with much excitement "Just like Daddy!!!" Well I started to laugh so hard I cried! Daddy came in to see what all the fuss was about, when I told him what she said, he grinned proudly and said "That's my girl!"

No comments: