Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Psalm 5

I started the SOAP method of Bible study in the middle of Mark and Psalms. I am now going to add my notes from my written journal for the beginning chapters of both books so that the entire books are in this blog.

Scripture

Psalm 5

Prayer

Open my heart and show me what I need to learn

Summary
  • key verse v.3 - pray and wait, theLord will answer
  • David is praying and waiting for the Lord in expectation
  • describes how God is against evil and destroys them
  • David will worship the Lord and asks Him to lead
  • describes sinfultraits and that God will banish them
  • prayer for God to protect those who take refuge and rejoice in Him

Application

In all things, good and bad, weare to pray. When we pray, we are to wait for God's answer, He will answer.

No comments: