Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mark 4:35-6:6

I started the SOAP method of Bible study in the middle of Mark and Psalms. I am now going to add my notes from my written journal for the beginning chapters of both books so that the entire books are in this blog.

Scripture

Mark 4:35 through Mark 5, to Mark 6:6

Prayer
I am most afraid of something happening to my husband. I need to pu my trust in God to protect him and to have faith that I will have the strength to face anything.

Summary

  • Jesus calms the storm
  • Jesus gave the legion of evil spirits permission to leave the man and enter a herd of pigs
  • a woman touchd Jesus and because of her faith she was healed
  • Jesus heals Jairus' daughter
  • The theme is a lackof faith produces fear except for the demons. They were fearful because they knew Jesus could destroy them

Application

Increasing your faith will decrease your fears

No comments: