Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mark 10:1-31

I started the SOAP method of Bible study in the middle of Mark and Psalms. I am now going to add my notes from my written journal for the beginning chapters of both books so that the entire books are in this blog.

Scripture

Mark 10:1-31

Prayer

Make me more childlike in my spirit and trust in God. Help me grow and mature in my faith as a child grows

Summary
  • the Pharisees ask Jesus about divorce. Jesus reponds that God intended manand women to become one
  • Jesus tells the disciples to let the little children come to him
  • Jesus tells the man to sell everything he has



Application

Little children accept things easily and without question. The rich man cannot serve God and money at the same time, so we should strive to be more childlike in our faith

No comments: