Our Blessed Chaos

My hubby + a 1st grader + twins in kindergarten + 4 critters..... Yeah it is chaos, but we are blessed!

Today's Verse

This last week we were thrilled to have my cousin Mel visiting us. We had alot of fun during our very busy week. I will post more details and more pictures of each day later. But here is a summary (and also the reason why I have not posted for a few days again)

Monday we went to the aquarium
Tuesday to the zoo
Wednesday on a boat tour to see dolphins
Thursday to the beach
Friday to Busch Gardens

whew... it was a busy week. I can hardly wait until she comes back next year!!

Before she left though, I downloaded all the pictures she took onto my computer. When I looked through them I found these two among all the others. Can you tell she is single? Haha Mel you are hilarous I literally laughed out loud!!


Hmmm I must admit that I also took a second glance at this fisherman!!

1 comments:

OMG that is hilarious, I had forgotten about the second one. Sure was a fun week!

Love, Mel