Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Trees

Several years ago Donna introduced me to her family's Christmas ornament tradition and I loved the idea so I began collecting Christmas ornaments every year as well. When we had kids we started that tradition for each of them as well. Last year I had realized that they would each have enough ornaments to start decorating their own trees, so this year that is what we did.

The kids each had their own tree decorated with their own ornaments. It was a bit stressful because they were so excited and not real careful, but in the end they were thrilled with their trees.






The big tree was decorated with mine & hubby's ornaments. The big tree was interesting, the very breakable & very precious ornaments were all at the top and the rest were all at the bottom. I loved the coziness of this room with the trees!

1 comment:

Helen said...

I like the little trees in the livingroom. Sometimes we have trees in the boys room, sometimes they insist that the be with the big tree.