Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baking Christmas Cookies

Here are the photos of the kids helping me bake Christmas Cookies. It was quite a day and they had a blast!!  Of course they all wanted to help, but it was difficult to get them all close enough to the bowl, so when Ben (of course it was Ben) started to climb on the counter to get closer, I thought "Well that works"!  So I told them that they could sit up there only because we were making special Christmas cookies.  They thought it was hilarous.

Here Ben is singing Jingle Bells LOL


Then I said it was time to lick out the bowl.  Carlee got the beater and the boys got the bowl.


Not exactly what I had in mind when I said "lick out the bowl" but they took it literally!  (of course it was Ben that thought of it first)


Sam tried a different variation!


And of course, whatever the boys do, Carlee has to try it too!

No comments: