Our Blessed Chaos

My hubby + a 1st grader + twins in kindergarten + 4 critters..... Yeah it is chaos, but we are blessed!

Today's Verse


Gratituesday is hosted by Laura at Heavenly Homemakers

This last week has been very busy, as you can read in the last several posts. But I think a theme throughout the week is the positive influence of being around family. Just being around grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins is so precious.

When I was growing up there was always lots of family around and lots of get togethers. I don't think I fully appreciated it until my kids did not have it. Now, any time that they get to spend with extended family is so much more cherished and appreciated!

1 comments:

I agree! I am currently living far from my extended family, and that makes our trips to see them extra special. Blessings on your week.