Friday, December 3, 2010

Please can we read it again Mama?


Little Star by Anthony DeStefano



This children’s book is simply delightful and incredibly moving. It will be read in our home at least a million times. The illustrations are beautiful and the message is love. Through this book my children are starting to understand that everything about Christmas, including the tree, the giving of presents, and even Santa are ways to celebrate the birth Jesus.

The first time I read this book to my children I had a hard time getting the words past the big lump in my throat! Then the words were difficult to see through the tears pooling in my eyes. When we were done my kids eagerly asked “Please can we read it again Mama”!!! Need I say more?

Disclosure: WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group provided me with a complimentary copy of this book as part of their BloggingForBooks.org book review program.

No comments: