Our Blessed Chaos

My hubby + a 1st grader + twins in kindergarten + 4 critters..... Yeah it is chaos, but we are blessed!

Today's Verse


I noticed that usually my photo posts get the most comments. Everyone seems to like to see cute and funny photos so I decided I am going to host a brand new Photo Carnival!!!! This is not a new idea, but I think it will be fun. I hope you will join me on Fridays for Photo Friday. Each week will have a theme and I will post the theme for the week on my sidebar. Here are the steps:

Right click on the Photo Friday banner above and save it to your computer. Then upload it to your post just like a photo.

Post your photos on your blog and link back to my Photo Friday post for that week.

Put your name and link to your post in Mister Linky

Enjoy!

0 comments: