Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A quick survey

I missed the Mother's day questionairre thisyear so I thought Iwould do another quick survey, just for fun....
I asked Sam these questions

1. What is your favorite color?
hmmm black

2. What is your favorite animal?
dogs

3. What is your favorite snack?
animal cookies

4. What is your favorite toy?
my police truck gramma su-su gave me


5. What is your favortite thing to do?
hmmmm my favorite thing to do, my FAVORITE thing to do is play vampires at school, at recess.


6. Where is your favorite place to eat?
mcdonalds in suffolk


7. What is your favorite TV show?
batman
8. Where do you want to go on an adventure?
hmmm where do I want to go.  The fire department

9. What is Daddy's job?
he is a coast guard military


10. What is Mama's job?
home

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a police


And here are Carlee's answers.

1. What is your favorite color?
purple

2. What is your favorite animal?
horses

3. What is your favorite snack?
goldfish

4. What is your favorite toy?
trains

5. What is your favortite thing to do?
cook with mommy

6. Where is your favorite place to eat?
wendy's

7. What is your favorite TV show?
umm little house on the prairie


8. Where do you want to go on an adventure?
the playground (giggles) ummm  ummmm (whispers) the beach

9. What is Daddy's job?
Coast Guard and the military

10. What is Mama's job?
(whispers) what is your job again? 
I say "haha no,you have to tell me"

working at the house

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a cooker!



And for your entertainment here are Ben's answers!  By the way, there are no typos in this section. I typed exactly what he said LOL


1. What is your favorite color?
ummm mmmm umm dark green dark purple and dark black


2. What is your favorite animal?
can it be um a regular kitty a jaguar a lion and ah and ah and ah um is a shark a animal?
I say "yes"
a turtle.  Those three


3. What is your favorite snack?
ummm um i want a snack.
I say "no we are going to have supper soon" then he throws a quick fit.

I like a juicebox and some crackers and cookies.


4. What is your favorite toy?
that is a very hard one to guess.  its very hard. um my favorite toy is stuff umm ummm my kitty



5. What is your favortite thing to do?
i don't know alot of things sleep um eat and playing and going to cities and watching tvs and playing abc mouse and all those things

6. Where is your favorite place to eat?
mcdonalds


7. What is your favorite TV show?
diego


8. Where do you want to go on an adventure?
ummm baaaa did you spell what I like? ummmmm go to a place that alot of military vehicles


9. What is Daddy's job?
ummm go to work and um make sure and is his job to umm make sure that they have the right weapons right?


10. What is Mama's job?
discovery toys


11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
i want to be a police and um a rescuer a search and rescuer. boff of those things.
Mama what are you doing this for?
I say "just for fun."

Is it going to go to any place?
I say "on my blog."

What is a blog?
he runs out of the room before I can answer...whew got them all asked and answered.

1 comment:

Melissa Carr said...

I so need to do this with my youngins! Hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving...best turkey ever this year!
Love and hugs to all -Melissa