Friday, July 2, 2010

VBS 2010

This was the first year that we attended VBS.  Last year we were in Maryland and were not attending a church that had a VBS and the year before they were too young.  So not only was this our first VBS but I was in charge of games - how much fun do you think I had!!

I also was able to take lots of photos and videos, but because there are so many other children in them I just cannot post them here.  If your kids were at VBS then please contact me if you want to see what I have :)

Here are some of the ones I took of my kids...

Snacktime was a big hit for them.  I think they were most excited to tell me what snack and flavor of juice they had that day.

Ben was grumpy about something.  And yes he is sitting on a table.  They could contain them better haha


For some reason my kids are not at all interested in singing.   The look on Sam's face is pretty typical for them.  Except for Carlee at VBS - she loved it - and when VBS was over she hasn't sung in church since.


Do you notice anything strange in this photo?  Here is a hint...look at their feet.  Apparently my preference to be bare foot as much as possible has rubbed off!  They would kick their sandals off the moment they sat down.

And finally, here is a photo that taught me a lesson.  Even though I was in charge of games and was pretty focused on getting prepared every morning before we left the house, I should still take one minute to approve the clothes picked out by the kids.  Although this might be Daddy's favorite, I am not sure it was appropriate for a church event LOL

No comments: