Saturday, February 13, 2021

Facebook posts transfer project

 It is 2021 and there is a mass exodus from the big social media sites.  I have actually not used Facebook since last summer when I banished myself from it while I was working on a 7 week project.  I did not need the huge distraction!  Well once the work project was over I did not go back, mainly because it was election season and I didn't want to be inundated with all that negativity.  Then the election was over and clearly it got even more negative.  Anyway, I decided that I would begin to transfer all my memories, photos and interesting FB posts over to this platform.  

I don't really expect that anyone will ever follow this blog anymore, this is just a project to salvage my many, many precious memories from FB.  I have been on FB since my kids were in diapers so this could take awhile!  I plan to make the posts here with same date as the original FB post date...if I remember to change it lol

No comments: